[dancer-users] dancer book?

WK wanradt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:40:30 BST 2015

Hi!

> Since we use RESTful API for backend, can you tell me how to let Dancer
> generate the standard RESTful interface automatically?

I recently discovered a pretty new module WebAPI::DBIC
https://metacpan.org/pod/WebAPI::DBIC

You can easily build PSGI app with it which is capable on the fly to
render your DBIx::Class Schema into fully RESTful/Hypermedia API.

It glues together 3 wonderful modules (Plack, Path::Router and
Web::Machine, not to mention DBIx::Class) and the result is worth
looking. I am really impressed. I think it is worth looking if anyone
needs to build a new API.

To use it as a part of your Dancer2 app should not be a big deal.

Wbr,
--
Kõike hääd,

Gunnar