[dancer-users] Potential Job, Adelaide, South Australia

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:59:15 GMT 2015

Hi All,

There is the potential of a job coming up in Adelaide, South Australia
(locally based) in the next couple of months if anyone is interested,
please contact me.
Must be able to be on-site so you will need to be located actually in
Adelaide, South Australia or willing to travel here if you aren't already.

We are looking for someone with Perl Dancer experience (hence why I'm
writing to the list).
The pay will be around the $AUD90,000 per year mark and the job will be a 3
month or 6 month contract.

Thanks,

David