[dancer-users] Delayed template processing

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 12:51:05 BST 2015

Other people have told you how to do this

In your template have callbacks to OTHER routes that return the rest of the data as and when it’s available

If you  insist use the same route and figure out from a param whether its the initial call or a callback

As far as I can tell once you have served a template that request is closed

--
Clive Eisen
GPG: 75056DD0