[dancer-users] Updates to Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sat Mar 14 19:57:27 GMT 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 22:50 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I mentioned a while ago that I was hoping to add features into
> Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible from
> https://github.com/abeverley/libdancer2-plugin-auth-complete-perl
>
> I'm going to hopefully look at this properly tomorrow, with the aim to
> migrate one of my projects across. This is just a heads-up, as I'd like
> to get this done pretty quickly. As a taster, I'm hoping to add the
> following functionality:
>
> * Password resets
> * Generate fixed passwords
> * DBIC support
> * Ability to update user details (providing backend supports it)

So, I've finally done most of this. Racke is kindly reviewing it for me
already, but I'd appreciate input from anyone else as well (Big Presh?).

The full PR is at the following link. There is rather a lot in the one
submission (over a bunch of commits) as a lot of the functionality
depends on each other.

https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2-Plugin-Auth-Extensible/pull/10

For an overview, see the full proposed documentation at the following
link:

http://files.andybev.com/dpae.html

Thanks,

Andy