[dancer-users] plugin_setting function

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:05:49 BST 2015

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Andrew Beverley <andy at andybev.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 00:58 +0300, Kadir Beyazlı wrote:
>> my code to test calling plugin (test.pl) and plugin code (MyTest.pm)
>> is written below:
>
> [...]
>
> Your code works for me.
>
>> #config.yml
>> plugins:
>>     "MyTest:
>>       key: value
>
> As long as you are using this config file not your other one (with
> Dancer2::Plugin::MyTest as the key).
>
> Are you sure your config file is being read and that the YAML is
> formatted correctly?

[KB] There is no problem at YAML format. I saw what I expected when I
changed path of test.pl file
It was at following folder.

mywebapp/bin/test.pl

I moved it to following folder:

mywebapp/test.pl

I edited 'lib' info as follow to be able to reach Dancer2::Plugin::MyTest;

use lib "lib";
use Dancer2::Plugin::MyTest;

As a result, YAML file is not accessible or readable unless I put it
to folder mywebapp/.

As I remember, it was said that the best place to put .pl file was
mywebapp/bin directory so I put there firstly

> Andy

Kadir Beyazlı
Computer Engineer
GSM : +90 535 821 50 00