[dancer-users] Sad news regarding James Aitken (LoonyPandora),

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:51:30 BST 2015

Hi Richard,

Last June (2014) James was hit by a car. After what appeared to be a
successful recovery, his condition had gotten worse, and he passed away. He
died last August.

The story was shared on the mailing list and his ex organized a fundraiser
for his funeral: http://gogetfunding.com/james-aitken-s-funeral/.

David Precious (core dev, also on the list) has been a close friend and
colleague of James. He could probably give you more information, although
I'm not sure how much more information there is to provide.

Sawyer.