[dancer-users] Sad news regarding James Aitken (LoonyPandora),

Richard James richardjames6 at sky.com
Sun Jun 21 19:54:34 BST 2015

Just found out the sad news that James is no longer with us.Got a reply to his email with the bad from one of his brothers in Manchester.We saw a lot of him socially around 2008/9 before he left Manchester for London and liked him a great deal.
Could anyone please tell me what happened, where his funeral took place, did his estranged family find out in time and is there a grave to visit and pay our last respects? Sorry to drag up sad memories but don't want to hassle his family as they are still understandably very upset.Thanks,Richard.