[dancer-users] Multiple config files for Dancer2 app

Amelia Ireland aireland at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 21 19:07:24 BST 2015

Hello all,

Is there a recommended method for using multiple configuration files for a
Dancer2 application in addition to the config.xxx and
development.xxx/production.xxx files? My app uses a couple of databases
with passwords that are changed on a regular basis, and I'd like to be able
to drop DB config files into the environments folder and have them
automatically included rather than having to edit config files by hand or
regenerate them by script. If there's something that already exists that I
can use, that would be great!

Thanks!
Amelia.