[dancer-users] Upgrade to HTML 5

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:50:11 BST 2015

Hi All,

I did some small changes at html definition by upgrading to html5 and
committed to github. Some people may think that they are not critical
changes but I think that it is important for new people starting Dancer2.
For example, when I started Dancer2 approximately 2 months ago and saw
HTML4 definitions instead of HTML5, I thought
that it is an old framework, and developing stopped long time ago.

I think we can also upgrade jquery version from 1.11.1 to 1.11.3 at
views/layouts/main.tt file. I know that user can change it but I think
these are important for first impression to new people. jquery has versions
1.2.* but some internet explorer versions are not supported at 1.2.* series
so I am not sure if needed to use 1.2.* series.

*Kadir Beyazlı*
*GSM : +90 535 821 50 00*