[dancer-users] Open source web applications in Dancer?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Jan 12 17:27:35 GMT 2015

That looks useful, but this brings me to say:

Your application does not even need to be "useful" in order to be added.
I think having access to these applications can help others learn how to
use Dancer.
Or if you think you are a bad coder, it might help other people to learn
what not to do :)

So even if you just reimplemented a url shortener for fun, we could add it
to the list.
The only requirement is that it is open source and written in Dancer.

Gabor