[dancer-users] Show-stopper :(

Henk van Oers henk at signature.nl
Thu Jan 8 11:06:28 GMT 2015

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> On 01/07/2015 12:44 PM, Henk van Oers wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Jan 2015, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>>
>>> Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 08:27:33 +0100
>>> Subject: Re: [dancer-users] Dancer2::Session::DBIC
>> [...]
>>> In Dancer 2, you can't use a plugin in another plugin as
>>> the plugin architecture is broken in this regard.
>> [...]
>>> I need some more developers which are interested in fixing the plugin architecture, this problem
>>> isn't addressed yet :'(
>>
>> I had planed to make the next D1->D2 plugin conversion today.
>> The last one before converting my D1 aps.
>> But it's not going to happen :(
>>
>> One of the things you can do with a plugin is extend the DSL.
>> You can use the normal keywords in a plugin with "use Dancer2;".
>>
>> In a plugin we also NEED the extended keywords! (before Xmas ;-)
>>
>> I want to help! Top Prio!
>>

> Great, but we need at least another core developer to join the effort ..

I am sure you can find one that knows what DSL stands for.

This:

   var foo => 'bar';

NOT this:

   $dsl->var('foo', 'bar');

I want to "use Dancer2;" and the DSL that it provides.

DEPRECATED: Dancer2::Plugin::Peek calls 'var' instead of '$dsl->var'. at
/usr/home/henk/Peek/bin/../lib/Dancer2/Plugin/Peek.pm line 9.

I read this as "Dancer2 is DEPRECATED".

--
Henk