[dancer-users] Dancer2::Session::DBIC

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Wed Jan 7 08:26:44 GMT 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 12:25 +1100, Brendon Oliver wrote:
>  (as an aside, I'm also working on a DBIC provider for
> D2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible for the same reason - to reuse the
> existing DBIC config, but retaining the user-definable table
> structures as per the Database provider).

I created this a while ago, which aims to "do everything", and does
reuse the existing DBIC configuration:

https://github.com/abeverley/libdancer2-plugin-auth-complete-perl

It probably needs a lot of tidying up, and I also wanted to see if I can
integrate it into Auth::Extensible, but I haven't had a chance to look
at it recently. That said, it does work, and I'm using it successfully
in a couple of my projects.

Andy