[dancer-users] Localisation

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Fri Feb 20 17:04:24 GMT 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-20 at 11:08 -0500, John Stoffel wrote:

> Andrew> On Fri, 2015-02-20 at 11:01 +0000, Zahir Lalani wrote:
> >> If you search the web for dancer localisation, this never seems to come
> >> up - all you get are references to locale.maketext. I really like
> >> dancer as a framework, but there does seem to be a lack of info on such
> >> topics. As I learn, I may well setup an experiences blog to help
> >> others.
>
> Andrew> Great. Yeah, I've been intending to do a blog for a while, in
> Andrew> particular on logging, as it's taken me a while to perfect it.
>
> Instead of a blog, how about some documentation instead?

I'd prefer to do it as documentation, as it's more likely to be found by
people. However, I was going to write more of a "real life experience"
type article, pulling together a few things, that doesn't necessarily
sit nicely in a module's pod.

I'll see how I go though, and maybe I can post the content here once
it's done, and people can suggest.

Andy