[dancer-users] session dir

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:21:00 GMT 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Zahir Lalani <
ZahirLalani at oliver-marketing.com> wrote:

> [...]

Indeed!  I believe it was the Bard that first said "Oh what tangled webs we
weave, when first we labor to believe, that indentation should be syntax."

A simple route that prints a Dumper of your config can be a useful thing in
debugging this sort of issue.  (Or just a debug line like

debug Dumper(scalar config );

) can help with debugging this sort of thing.

mike