[dancer-users] Plugin globals, and sharing database connections between plugins

D Perrett perrettdl at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:32:00 GMT 2015

My gut feeling is that as an application developer I could make some
use of it but as a plugin developer I would much prefer to use
function/method calls and I would much prefer to expose only function
calls and not guarantee the nature of any global variables.

One reason is order of execution. What happens if the global is not
(and cannot be) set until a given keyword is called the first time?

Daniel