[dancer-users] Dancer2::Session::DBIC

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Feb 16 16:58:16 GMT 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 08:27 +0100, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
[...]
> BTW: I also started on a DBIC provider, but gave up for now.
>
> I need some more developers which are interested in fixing the plugin
> architecture, this problem isn't addressed yet :'(

Can you (or someone else) point me in the direction of where/what/how
this needs fixing please?

What I'm trying to achieve, is to call a registered keyword from within
a plugin. In my case, that's calling the DBIC plugin "schema" keyword
from within the DPAE plugin. I've passed the DSL in, but it doesn't seem
to be available within the DSL anywhere. Should I be looking at adding
these keywords to the DSL, or am I completely missing the point here?

Thanks,

Andy