[dancer-users] Updates to Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Feb 16 16:53:18 GMT 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 22:50 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> I mentioned a while ago that I was hoping to add features into
> Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible from
> https://github.com/abeverley/libdancer2-plugin-auth-complete-perl
>
> I'm going to hopefully look at this properly tomorrow, with the aim to
> migrate one of my projects across. This is just a heads-up, as I'd like
> to get this done pretty quickly. As a taster, I'm hoping to add the
> following functionality:
>
> * Password resets
> * Generate fixed passwords
> * DBIC support
> * Ability to update user details (providing backend supports it)

Okay, so this has come to a grinding halt. I started with DBIC support
(essential for me before moving onto other things), but having just
tried myself and then read through the archives, there are some issues
with the plugin architecture that will make this difficult.

I'll follow-up to one of the other posts in a moment.

Andy