[dancer-users] Trapping parameters from a dynamic list of checkboxes.

John J. McDermott, CPLP jjm at jkintl.com
Fri Aug 28 21:05:56 BST 2015

For the searching with boxes I did an HTML table with the checkbox
parameters (date, keys, etc) and submitted it to Dancer when one clicked
the submit button. I serialized the results and sent them as:
mysite.com/search/2015-9-1/2015-9-15/A|B|C where A, B and C were the
values from the checkboxes and the dates were start and end dates.
Adding a text field would be easy.

Template Toolkit has a pagination plugin.

--john

--
John J. McDermott, CPLP