[dancer-users] dancer-users Digest, plugins

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 28 00:52:15 BST 2015

On 2015-08-27 06:32 PM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> This being said, it's been so long that most of my memory of the details
> is gone. Let's see if I can juggle some recollections by rebasing that
> work atop the current master branch...

Memory jogged, and documented:

https://github.com/yanick/Dancer2/blob/plugins-yanick/lib/Dancer2/Plugin2.pm

Doing that, I remembered that one of the things I was aiming for with
the P2 system is to differentiate a little bit more between the app as
the object, versus the app as the class, and to have the plugins
injected into the former, and to have it done in a way that can be
observed, retrieved and manipulated afterwards too (via the
$app->plugins attribute).

Joy,
`/anick