[dancer-users] Does dancer have a post-return hook or something of that nature?

Robert Smith spamfree at wansecurity.com
Sat Aug 22 15:36:49 BST 2015

Here’s what I want to do:

post '/info' => sub {
        info "\n\n\tIn /info with params:\n" . Dumper params;

	my $tmp_href = params;

  	if (&do_some_stuff_here($tmp_href)) {
                $tmp_href->{status_code}        = "200";
	}
	return $tmp_href;

	# THEN DO SOME POST RETURN STUFF HERE  (Obviously not here, but somehow a callback function for post-return or something like that?)

};

Does it exist? I feel like I’ve been through the documentation pretty thoroughly.

-Robert