[dancer-users] How to data into webpage

Attila Bárdi attila.bardi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:56:54 BST 2015

Hey,

I splited into three part:

1, the first is the route handler, AJAX  backend, ...

get '/' => sub {
  template 'rootTemplate', {
 }
};

ajax '/getAll' => sub {
  my $allHashRef = HelperModule->fetchAll_hashref();

 foreach ( keys %$trac) {
        push @_, {
            value => "$_",
            text => "$trac->{$_}",
        }
    }
    return to_json(\@_);

        return to_json(\@_);
};

2, data visualization: template toolkit, bootstrap, jquery, ...
3, data gathering in separated Perl module

In the separated Perl modul I do all of the queries, updates, creation and
returning the object, hashes, arrays, ... to the caller.
In this way I can do more efficient testing and a code reusing for example
in a Perl script.