[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible wrong login page

Jeff Boes jeff at endpoint.com
Wed Aug 19 15:23:04 BST 2015

On 2015-08-19 09:35, Jeff Boes wrote:
> "GET /api/login?return_url=%2Fapi%2Flocale%2Fexam_types HTTP/1.1" ...
>
> I.e., it's prefixing the desired login page URL "/login" with the
> current URL's "/api".

I suspect this is more of a Plack problem than a Dancer2 issue. I
changed my configuration to include:

     Auth::Extensible:
         no_default_pages: 1
         no_login_handler: 1
         login_page_handler: 'My::App::login'

where My::App::login is a simple handler that presents the login view.
No change; I think once you are inside the "/api" URLs, you are stuck
there.

--
Jeff Boes <><
jeff at endpoint.com