[dancer-users] How to send user on to another page/template?

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:21:00 BST 2015

I am trying to learn dancer and have run across the following problem. In
my starter app after a user logs in I want to send them to a welcome page.
For now I am just trying to send them back to the index page. However, I am
having problems doing so with the following syntax.

I get:
Error 404 - Not Found