[dancer-users] HTML Forms Dancer::Layout::Bootstrap

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:29:05 BST 2015

Hi Warren,

I hope this question is okay to post. I know it does deal with frontend but
my question also relates directly to dancer. Specifically, can anyone tell
me if I want to try using bootstrap with my Dancer2 application would it be
helpful to use this dancer plugin Dancer::Layout::Bootstrap or would I be
better served to just go to not use it?

Thanks