[dancer-users] form validation

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:23:17 BST 2015

Hi WK,

Thanks for the idea. I looked at that plugin first and it seemed a bit
complicated and since I could not find any examples I opted for Dancer
FormValidator -- which seemed simpler. One thing I am noticing is that
dancer has a ton of plugins but not a whole lot of documentation with
examples for newbies like me. Thanks nonetheless for your suggestion. I
will try again to figure aout DataFormValidator.