[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.160000 en route to CPAN!

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:32:39 BST 2015

None of our examples should use the parameters inside a route or a hook
(and I hope we have no such examples) because we do not assure what the
parameters will be. We provide the DSL instead.

You should *always* use the DSL (allowing us to deprecate behavior, work
around problems, and introduce changes) and not parameters. If you have any
code that does use the parameters, please change it. If you find examples
in which we made that mistake, please let us know so we could correct them.

Aside from all of this, we will fix this problem. It wasn't an intentional
change, and if we have no reason to introduce this change, we won't.

Thanks for reporting it and sorry for the breakage it cost you.