[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.160000 en route to CPAN!

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Apr 27 08:14:15 BST 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Russell Jenkins <
russell.jenkins at strategicdata.com.au> wrote:

> On 27/04/2015 4:20 pm, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>
>> In Dancer2-0.160000 it is not the case any more.
>>
>> I get the following:  Can't locate object method "status" via package
>> "Dancer2::Core::Response::Delayed"
>>
>>  Hey Garbor.
>
> Its certainly not intentional!

thank you for looking into this!

> To help identify the cause, do the routes that trigger this error use the
> `send_file` keyword ?

Yes, I think so.

BTW this is the build error:
https://travis-ci.org/szabgab/Perl-Maven/builds/60170435

Gabor
ps. I've already solved the problem for myself, using the request()
function instead of the object passed to the after hook, but the issue
might still be relevant to other people or might indicate some other issue
as well.