[dancer-users] Installation failure

Zahir Lalani ZahirLalani at oliver-marketing.com
Sun Apr 26 19:02:14 BST 2015

Andy

I am doing this on Centos.

So I am still getting no-where. Although I can see lots of exceptions in the tests, the one that seems like the real error is:

#   Failed test 'Configuration file parsing failure'
#   at t/config_reader.t line 97.
#                   'Unable to parse the configuration file: /root/.cpan/build/Dancer2-0.159003-5GzHDw/t/config/environments/failure.yml: Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /root/.cpan/build/Dancer2-0.159003-5GzHDw/blib/lib/Dancer2/Core/Role/ConfigReader.pm line 208.
#  at (eval 129) line 22.
# '
#     doesn't match '(?^:YAML)'

I really do not know how I am supposed to resolve this. Usually in cpan its just dependency issues. Here it seems that some code is broken? Any help would be much appreciated