[dancer-users] Installation failure

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sat Apr 25 17:07:41 BST 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-24 at 18:33 +0000, Zahir Lalani wrote:
> Got a really weird issue. I have been building up a rex script to
> setup a digitalocean VM from scratch. It has been working fine – till
> today.

FWIW, I'm also using Rex to deploy Dancer2 apps, but I've built my own
Debian Dancer2 packages, rather than installing from CPAN. This means
consistent Dancer2 versions on all servers, and no unexpected breakages
on module upgrades.

If you're also using Debian and do decide to build your own, you might
find the following patches helpful for dh-make-perl (#774068 to
#774074):

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=dh-make-perl

Alternatively, I'd be happy to share my packages.

Andy