[dancer-users] Mysterious restarts of development server

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Fri Sep 26 16:21:43 BST 2014

On 9/26/2014 08:06, Lutz Gehlen wrote:
> perl bin/app.pl --port 7000 --environment production

I suspect what's going on there is that something causes Dancer to
re-read config.yml, which makes it use whatever port and environment
settings it finds there, or defaults if you haven't given them.

Therefore, set the port number in either config.yml or in
environment/production.yml, depending on whether that port is always
used or only used for production mode.

I've run Dancer for many days, possibly even weeks configured this way,
using a nonstandard port, and it never changes out from under me.