[dancer-users] Adopting Dancer::Plugin::Passphrase

James Ronan james at ronanweb.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 09:33:36 BST 2014

On 16/09/14 21:26, Henk van Oers wrote:

> I am a user of Dancer::Plugin::Passphrase
> The author, James Aitken, is no longer among us.
>
> I would like to make a Dancer2::Plugin::Passphrase
> based on the work of James (c).

I think the most sensible step, if no-one else is working on a similar
module, would be for you to adopt Dancer::Plugin::Passphrase and release
the Dancer2 version along side it.

I think James would be glad to know his work was being updated and used.

> Are others working on this?
> What would be the next stap?

Make a request for COMAINT on the dist, I'm sure the powers that be will
grant it given that James is no longer able to "agree" it.

If it helps, as his friend, I agree to it on his behalf ;)

Cheers,
JamesR

--
James Ronan