[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3131_0 on its way to CPAN
yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 11 20:07:44 BST 2014
A new version of Dancer 1 is on its way to CPAN (changelog is copied
below). This time around I've decided to do something wild: I'm first
releasing a trial version which, provided no issue is found in the
meantime, will be promoted to a bona fide general availability release
one week from now.
As usual, a big, big, BIG thanks to everybody who submitted patches,
opened bug reports and helped with the release in any way, shape, or
form. Y'all rock. :-)
- Test was failing under perl 5.8.9. (GH#1057, Tom Hukins)
- Don't get tripped by YAML::XS's readonly values. (GH#1070)
- Minor doc update to detail how to pass protocol information in Apache
(GH#1079, Andy Beverley)
- Add the Dancer policy POD.
- Dancer::Template::TemplateToolkit now supports DATA-embedded templates.
(GH#1061, Jochen Lutz)
- New function 'param_array'. (GH#1055, Yanick Champoux)
- D::Serializer::YAML and Dancer::Config can now use 'YAML::XS'.
- Add 'YAML' as a recommended dependency. (GH#1080)
- code churn: 14 files changed, 348 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
More information about the dancer-users