[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3131_0 on its way to CPAN

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 11 20:07:44 BST 2014

Hi all,

A new version of Dancer 1 is on its way to CPAN (changelog is copied
below). This time around I've decided to do something wild: I'm first
releasing a trial version which, provided no issue is found in the
meantime, will be promoted to a bona fide general availability release
one week from now.

As usual, a big, big, BIG thanks to everybody who submitted patches,
opened bug reports and helped with the release in any way, shape, or
form. Y'all rock. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

1.3131_0 2014-10-11
  [BUG FIXES]
  - Test was failing under perl 5.8.9. (GH#1057, Tom Hukins)
  - Don't get tripped by YAML::XS's readonly values. (GH#1070)

  [DOCUMENTATION]
  - Minor doc update to detail how to pass protocol information in Apache
    (GH#1079, Andy Beverley)
  - Add the Dancer policy POD.

  [ENHANCEMENTS]
  - Dancer::Template::TemplateToolkit now supports DATA-embedded templates.
    (GH#1061, Jochen Lutz)
  - New function 'param_array'. (GH#1055, Yanick Champoux)
  - D::Serializer::YAML and Dancer::Config can now use 'YAML::XS'.

  [MISC]
  - Add 'YAML' as a recommended dependency. (GH#1080)

  [STATISTICS]
  - code churn: 14 files changed, 348 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)