[dancer-users] Bug with setting behind_proxy in config file?

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sun Oct 5 18:52:47 BST 2014

Hi guys,

It seems that behind_proxy can't be set in a config file. As far as I
can tell, the default settings in _build_config() in
Dancer2::Core::Runner are taking precedence (behing_proxy => 0)

If I "set behind_proxy => 1" in my application then everything works as
expected, but not if I specify it in a config file.

I'm happy to investigate further and provide patches as required, but
thought it worth running it by this mailing list first.

Thanks,

Andy