[dancer-users] Official Docker image for Dancer?

Peter Martini petercmartini at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:50:14 BST 2014

I was hoping to make it official, just wasn't sure who I should get to jump in and sign off.  It'd be neat to get this done in time for the conference :-)

I also wasn't sure of the best way to handle versioning, and in particular Dancer v. Dancer2, so any insight or advice is appreciated.

By the way, thanks for pointing me to those blog posts, and thanks to Rob for writing it!

Sent from my iPhone