[dancer-users] Why do warnings cause Dancer to fail?

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Sat May 3 01:11:11 BST 2014

Greetings,

Sounds like you are looking for "warnings" and "show_errors" as
documented in
http://search.cpan.org/~xsawyerx/Dancer-1.3110/lib/Dancer/Config.pm

I typically put these configuration values in my environment configs so
that in development mode I can get all the juicy errors and warnings
while in production they are suppressed and replaced with your standard
error pages.  I'd welcome any additional feedback or best practices with
respect to this.

Hope you find the above useful.

Best Regards,
Robert Stone