[dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD use of template

Gert van Oss gertvanoss at me.com
Mon Mar 10 09:55:46 GMT 2014

Hi James,

I see, though my main.tt layout is still in the background. I guess that whatever template in the /views the plugin always uses the main.tt as layout? As I was confused by the docs saying:

Any global layout will be applied automatically because this option causes the module to use the template keyword.

Changing look of the template comes down to changing to code in the SimpleCrud.pm I see.

Thanks,
Gert