[dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD use of template

Gert van Oss gertvanoss at me.com
Mon Mar 10 06:04:03 GMT 2014

Dear Dancers,

Enjoying Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD. Really a great tool.

Just one thing I'm having a problem with is the use of a template.
Is it possible to adjust the view that comes out of the box and where can I find this view?

If not then reading the docs it says that: "a template must have a "simple_crud" placeholder defined or you won't get any output. This template must be located in your "views" directory."

This maybe should all be obvious but setting up a view with

[% render_content %]

doesn't work. Should I define all database fields in the template?

Thanks,
Gert