[dancer-users] How to miminise $response->{content} of the 500 error page?

WK wanradt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:46:18 GMT 2014

Здраствуй!

> Here is my problem.

If I understand your problem correctly, the main problem is in
configuration.

By default testing uses development environment and there is set
"show_errrors = 1". That causes on die (or croak) to show full stack tree.
Setting "show_errrors = 0" should give you simple 500 page.

Also, there is Dancer::Exceptions and this gives us special keyword
"raise". Maybe it is better to use it? I read about it here:
http://advent.perldancer.org/2011/6

Hope i got you right.

--
Best regards,