[dancer-users] How to keep Dancer2::Session::Cookie after browser session ends?

Russell Jenkins russell.jenkins at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Jun 23 08:25:37 BST 2014

Hey Pavel,

To alter the session expiry from  what you have set for the
'cookie_duration'
(or 'default_duration') in your apps' config, you can use alter the
session cookie
expiry via the session keyword: ('session' called without args return
the session
object)

eg:

get '/' => sub {
     session->expires(10);    # 10 seconds from now.
};

Hope that helps,
   Russell.