[dancer-users] Problem using jquery UI in Dancer

sbeck at cpan.org sbeck at cpan.org
Wed Jun 11 17:40:07 BST 2014

Yes.  Thanks to everyone who replied... I just got my app working as
desired.  I had indeed overlooked the section on static files needing to
be in public... one problem with having a tool which really is quite
easy to start using is that sometimes you start using it before you've
sufficiently digested the docs!  :-)

Thanks again to everyone.