[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::REST breaks tests

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:10:08 BST 2014

Hi,
i know there's already an issue open on CPAN RT about this problem, but
are there news about a new release of the package?

I spent some time looking into the problem, first fail should depends
by the before hook in Dancer2::Core::Response. Comments here say that
"All serializers return byte strings". I'm a bit curious about this...
why was implemented this way considering that Serializer are something
like YAML and JSON?

Second problem is just about new Dancer2 server (I solved something
similar here:
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.it/2014/05/all-releases-come-with-bug.html).

--
Cymon