[dancer-users] Dancer v1.3125 on its way to CPAN
yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 12 18:19:57 BST 2014
A new version of Dancer has been bundled and punted in the general
direction of CPAN -- changelog is below. As always, thanks to everyone
who had a part in it, y'all be the bee's knee. :-)
[ ENHANCEMENT ]
* Skip bad cookie definitions. (GH#1036, Manuel Weiss)
* 'dancer' script warns and die if trying to create
an app with the same name of an existing module.
* In Dancer::Logger::Abstract, default host
name to '-' if not available. (GH#1029, John Wittkoski)
* Add Dancer::Serializer::JSONP. (GH#1035, David Zurborg)
[ DOCUMENTATION ]
* Improve the wording of the params() section in Dancer.
(GH#1025, Warren Young)
* Explain how to access config in Dancer::Config's POD.
(GH#1026, Gabor Szabo)
* Cookbook typo fix. (GH#1031, Florian Sojer)
More information about the dancer-users