[dancer-users] Can I convert App::Notifier::Service from Dancer 1 to Dancer2?

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Thu Jan 9 20:58:38 GMT 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:
>> Also, I consider D2 to still be alpha quality.
>
> Can you please elaborate on which problems/bugs/etc. you ran into with Dancer2
> that make you say that?

It's not stable.  The API and internal architecture is still a work in
progress.  E.g. look at the 0.11 changes to redirect and forward.
These *are* improvements (fixing the regressions that broke saving
sessions in a hook), but the overall rate of change is still high
enough that I deem Dancer2 "alpha" quality.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg