[dancer-users] perl-dancer-angular-seed, a Perl Dancer/AngularJS seed project

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.ca
Wed Jan 8 17:35:02 GMT 2014

On 1/8/2014, 11:43 AM, Jacques Lareau wrote:
> Hi Yanick! I read that blog entry, it looks interesting, but you have
> to keep all the git locations and organize the dependancies manually?
> It's just that bower is really well done for that purpose.

     bower? what is bower?

     *hit the google*

     ... oh. /That/ is bower.

     Yup, that's indeed pretty much exactly what I was aiming for with
dancecard. And it indeed looks very slick. ... I don't know if I should
be elated or miffed. :-) In all cases, thanks for pointing it out before
I spent too much time reinventing the wheel! (which I might still do,
mind you, but that will be totally on my stubbornness)

Joy,
`/anick