[dancer-users] perl-dancer-angular-seed, a Perl Dancer/AngularJS seed project

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.ca
Wed Jan 8 15:14:58 GMT 2014

On 1/8/2014, 9:10 AM, Jacques Lareau wrote:
> I use AngularJS combined with Bootstrap/FontAwesome on the front end.
> I created this seed project to help in creating my application folder
> to kickstart projects easily. It also contains seed files for bower,
> npm, grunt and carton.

Niiice...

And it seems that this need to quickly include the javascript/css
batteries in a Dancer project is serendipitously surfacing from
different fronts. Last week I blogged about dancecard
(http://techblog.babyl.ca/entry/dancecard),  which is a little tool that
aims to scratch the same itch. I... might have to accelerate its
publication to CPAN. :-)

Joy,
`/anick