[dancer-users] perl-dancer-angular-seed, a Perl Dancer/AngularJS seed project

Jacques Lareau jack.lareau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:10:29 GMT 2014

Hi all,

At work, I use Dancer extensively and find it awesome. I use AngularJS
combined with Bootstrap/FontAwesome on the front end. I created this seed
project to help in creating my application folder to kickstart projects
easily. It also contains seed files for bower, npm, grunt and carton.

I think having a seed project, and great doc, to use Dancer as a back end
for AngularJS could help drive people to Dancer. People want to use
AngularJS but don't really know what to use as a back end yet.

https://github.com/jacqueslareau/perl-dancer-angular-seed

This project is really new (not even version 0.0.1) and I'm looking for
comments/suggestions or contributors.

I also plan to use perlbrew/carton to manage perl and it's packages. Which
leads me here:

Can anybody offer insight on how to best implement perlbrew and carton with
Dancer?

Thanks!

- Jacques Lareau