[dancer-users] session() auto-flush

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Fri Feb 14 20:28:57 GMT 2014

On 2/14/2014 12:26, David Golden wrote:

> I'd say that the eager
> flushing when setting variables might have been an intentional
> compensation for the race condition inherent in session

So it is true that if you run a Dancer app under, say, Starman, that
multiple simultaneous requests to the app for the same session could go
to different app forks, and thus you'd have the potential for one
session to roll back another fork's changes?

I also notice that neither D1 nor D2 has anything like Session::lock()
to do a file lock on the session data.  (Same idea as SQL transactions.)