[dancer-users] Cookies alway sent in Dancer 2 ?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Dec 17 11:57:59 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am not sure if I am seeing correctly, so I'd like to ask that someone
will confirm this for me.
(I am using 0.157000 )

I created an empty app    using  dancer2 -a
Added

     session time => time;

to the main route and launched the application.

Made sure neither configuration file has session : enabled.

When I visit http://0.0.0.0:3000/
its sends me a cookie but does not save the file.
I think if the session: is off then application should never send a cookie.

Can someone please check if it really sends a cookie or if I am misreading
something here.

Gabor