[dancer-users] Cannot instal Dancer2-Plugin-Passphrase-v2.0.4 - No DSL object found

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:27:52 GMT 2014

You're right. I removed the stringification when redoing the API. I didn't
return it and the docs still retain that message.

I'm still not sure whether it should stringify. That's always a source of
trouble.

We could stringify with a deprecation or just keep it.
What is your opinion?
(other than that the docs should be up-to-date :)