[dancer-users] Cannot instal Dancer2-Plugin-Passphrase-v2.0.4 - No DSL object found

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Dec 14 09:26:24 GMT 2014

Finally I got to the point where I was actually testing the part where
Dancer2::Plugin::Passphrase is used  and I think
I there is a change from the API of Dancer::Plugin::Passphrase

It seems that the 'generate' method of the new module return a
 Dancer2::Plugin::Passphrase::Hashed object
and does not stringify to the rfc2307 value as happened in the case of the
Dancer1 version.

Looking at the documentation I see both say that I should store the
->rfc2307  value, but because of the stringification I have missed
that earlier.

If you decided to not include the stringification, then maybe this should
be emphasized in the docs as well.

Gabor